AP 542 - Facilities Department Purchase Order Procedure
Having standard procedures and using electronic forms is deemed to increase efficiencies.
1. PO’s from Local Stores
- Items may NOT be purchased at any store without having a PO # on the invoice.
- All PO’s must be forwarded to [email protected].
- In the subject line of the email please include the PO # and School Name.
2. PO’s From Suppliers (ex.: Pinnacle, Planet Clean, Kemsol etc…)
- All PO’s from Suppliers regardless of amount must be sent electronically to [email protected] and must have approval by the Operations Manager.
- In the subject line of the email please include the PO # and School Name
- Once the PO is received by the Operations Manager, the PO will be reviewed and you will receive an electronic confirmation as to whether your PO was approved and what date PO was ordered.
3. The AF-542 Facilities Purchase Order Form.xlsx is for The Facilities Department ONLY. This New Facility PO is to be used only for Maintenance, Caretaking Supplies & Equipment. Make sure to electronically send all PO’s to [email protected]. If emailed anywhere else you will not receive your order.
5. Facilities Department is located in the Humboldt Office (306) 682-2558.
Reference: Sections 85, 87, 109, 110, Education Act
August 30, 2011