Skip to main content
Horizon School Division
Creating a better world, one student at a time.
Reports and Statistics
Wall of Fame
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
"From the Board"
Forms for Board Members
Literacy & Numeracy
Safe & Caring Schools
Curriculum & Instruction
Human Resource Services
Awards and Recognition
Communication Centre - Collective Bargaining
Administrative Procedures & Forms
School Community Councils
SGF Portal Login Page
SCC Annual Meeting & Elections
SCC Functions, Powers & Constitution
Student Recognition Award
Learning Improvement Plans
Horizon School Division Return to Sport Protocol
Track & Field
Non-Faculty Coach Application
HCAA Results Archive
CDAA (Legacy District)
Horizon Learning Practice Tool
MySchoolSask (Aspen) Student Information System
Library Resource Centre
Bring Your Own Device
Google for Education
AP 153 - Visitors to Schools
This procedure supports the safety of the students and staff of the schools of Horizon School Division while recognizing the importance of the involvement of community in the school.
1. All visitors shall report to the main office of the school upon entry to the premises.
2. Visitors to schools should not interrupt the learning activities of students.
3. The principal has the authority to determine the access to students by visitors.
4. All school visitors are expected to conduct their business in a respectful manner. In the event that a visitor refuses to comply with the direction of the principal, the visitor becomes a trespasser and the principal may involve the appropriate authorities.
5. Please refer to
AP 495 – Criminal Record Checks for Volunteers
when visitors are volunteering in school.
6. Requests for visits by representatives of the media shall be referred to the Communication Services Officer. Please see
AP 151 – Media Relations
for further information.
Section 175, Education Act
The Trespass to Property Act, 2009
April 1, 2011
Revised November 29, 2018