Horizon School Division has established the Wall of Fame
to honour graduates of schools within the Division -- including schools that existed within division boundaries prior to amalgamation. Wall of Fame
nominees must be grade 12 graduates who have achieved considerable success or notoriety in their chosen field of work, area of interest, or have made a significant impact on society.
- Anyone may nominate an individual whom they feel is deserving of this award. Nominations must be made by completing the online application form found below.
- All nominations that are received will be reviewed by the Wall of Fame committee and winners will be notified of their receipt of this award.
- Nominations that are received but not selected as award winners will automatically be submitted for consideration the following year.
- Wall of Fame inductees will receive a plaque. A picture and write up of each winner will be displayed at the Division Office and at the inductees’ former school.
- Inductees to the Horizon School Division Wall of Fame will be asked to speak briefly at the annual Horizon School Division Celebration.